GROW YOUR EXPERIENCE
Do you have a special place in your heart for the magic of summer camp?
Do you value the growth, learning, traditions, and friendships that are crafted at camp?
Do you have an interest in leadership and a desire to develop those skills with younger and first-time campers?
If your answer is YES, then we invite you to apply to be a Leader in Training (LIT) for the summer of 2017!
The LIT program provides teens with a safe place to grow and discover the leadership side of themselves in the camp setting they already know and love.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Under the supervision of Adventure Links Lead Instructors, lead on-site activities for campers age 8 – 13
- Provide supervision and guidance for campers throughout their camp experience.
- Assist Instructors with camp preparation, facilitation, and clean-up
- Assist with facility maintenance as necessary
- Specific responsibilities will be determined based on the specific camp session
Will there be any training?
Each LIT will attend a free 3-day training where they will learn how to work with homesick campers, group management techniques, and behavior management skills. They will have the hands-on opportunity to practice these skills by leading meal preparation and games with campers during training.